Day care hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 6.00 pm
Drop off / Pick up
- All children must be signed in and out everyday by the parent.
- Please make sure that your child has a diaper change and fresh set of clothes before dropping them off at the day care.
- Kids who are sick should be kept home and those who get sick will be sent home. This is to prevent other children in day care from falling sick.
- Please be mindful of the pick up time – Picking up late makes your child anxious and also keeps me from taking care of my family after six pm.
- Late Pick up - A fee of $1 per minute will be charged beyond the pickup time. The late fee will be collected the same day.
- Please be brief at pick-up time, this is both for safety of your child and other children in the daycare. A daily record is sent via email everyday for your convenience.
- Please look for your child's Daily Care Record and do read through it. The record lets you know about your child's day at the daycare and alerts you to replenish your child's diapers/wipes , food, spare clothes etc.
- Change of clothes
- Formula( infant food)
- Diapers & wipes
- Nap time pillow, blankets and sheets
- Special foods (Not part of the Day Care menu)
Sick Child Policy
Parents will be notified if their :
- Child is running a fever of 100° F or higher
- Suffering from Diarrhea & vomiting
- Displaying acute discomfort or pain or any other condition that needs medical attention.
Parents are expected to pick up the child as soon as possible after being notified. This is for the safety & comfort of the sick child as well as other children in the day care.
If child was sick over the weekend or during the night - The child must be fever free for 24 hours without help of any medication before attending day care.
- Please note that the fees are due by 1st day of every month.
- If a personal check is returned, you will be charged for returned check fee.
The above procedures & policies may be amended by giving the parent a notice of two weeks before any changes go in effect.